Monday, June 20, 2011

BODY PAINTING PICS

Here are pictures of the Yilin Wang, the model that was paired with me for the body painting event and opening art show that they had at Le Spec Gallery. I was kind of hesitant and nervous doing this coz i wasn't sure what she was like but after I met her i discovered that she was really cool and a sport about it all. A real professional to work with. So, everything went smoothly. I would have loved to paint all of her body but since we we only had around 2 hours to do this, I just did what i could. I sold some of the small pieces that I had up at this show and was truly happy about it. It was a great fun show to be a part of especially with all the cool and awesome artists that I got to do it with. Anyways, if any of you out there are interested to purchase some of the art that are still up in Le Spec Gallery, you can click HERE.



No comments:

Post a Comment